Course Name National Certificate III in Barista
National Certificate III in Barista
- Observe personal and work place hygiene practices.
- Practice health, safety and security Practices.
- Provide effective customer care.
- Practice effective workplace communication.
- Perform computer operations.
- Develop Customer Service Fundamentals.
- Develop and Upkeep Industry Knowledge.
- Develop Coffee Knowledge.
- Prepare and serve coffee beverage.
- Perform basic maintenance of machine equipment.
- Perform basic cashiering and general control procedures.
- Practice Good Work Ethics.
- Working in a Team Environment.
Completion of Grade 6
Be a Leader
Our leadership courses provide you with the foundational knowledge needed to pursue professional designations or graduate studies.
Progress starts with you!
You have the power to advance in your career. We have the program to equip you with the knowledge you need!
Months required to complete this course
The next intake for admissions to this course
Experience the convenience of technology with our learning management system as qualified lecturers guide you through the coursework online.
MAM Business School
The Business School of the Maritime Academy offers internationally recognized higher education programs in business and management designed to advance your career.