- Total enrolment : 1663 for 92 programs.
- Maldives Transport Authority Approved MAM as a Training Provider for the courses under reg. 2015/R-229 on 16th June 2016;
- Signed a cooperate agreement with DNVGL Maritime Academy, Germany for Maritime & Management Trainings on 09th July 2016.
- Commenced DNVGL/MAM cooperate training on 11th July 2016;
- Commenced MTA approved trainings under regulation 2015/R-229 on 13th July 2016.
- Received ISO 9001-2015 certification by Bureau Veritas on 7th August 2016;
- Held certificate awarding ceremony in OBLU Helengeli Resort for the trainings under reg. 2015/R-229 on 5th October 2016.
- Signed MOU with International Maritime Science, Egypt (IMS) for the Training and educational cooperation on 28th September 2016.
- Total enrolment : 232 for 28 programs
- Signed agreement with Ministry of Youth and Sports (Basic Safety Training Level 1) – 26th August 2015
- MAM participated in Maldives Marine Expo 2015 held from 17-19th March 2015 at Dharubaaruge, Male’
- Renewed signed MOU with IHG Academy (Inter Continental Hotels Group Asia Pacific Pte Ltd)- to create a potential placement pipeline for potential recruits for IHG or its franchise hotels- 12th February 2015.
- Total enrolment : 265 for 74 programs
- Signed Agreement with ABMA Education Ltd, Middlesex, UK as an approved Centre of ABMA Education -19th Nov 2014.
- Commenced Power Boat Captain & Crew Training Program at Holiday Inn Kandooma- November 2014 (Total: 4 Batches).
- Signed MOU with IHG Academy ( InterContinental Hotels Group Asia Pacific Pte Ltd)- to create a potential placement pipeline for potential recruits for IHG or its franchise hotels- 16th Sep 2014.
- Achieved Partner School Status and official Training provider certification for IYT ( International Yacht Training Worldwide, Canada) courses in Maldives.
- Signed MOU with Maldives Coast Guard for Maritime Technical Support -19th Aug 2014.
- Presentation at Live Board Association of Maldives AGM regarding safety standards of inland water craft- June 2014.
- Undertook the initiative to host the President and Chief Executive of the Nautical Institute, UK to inaugurate Male’ branch of Nautical Institute on 2nd May 2014.
- Signed agreement with Maldives Polytechnic to facilitate availability of training resources to Maritime Academy of Maldives- 16th February 2014.
- Total enrolment : 181 for 24 programs
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification by IACS Member, Indian Register of Shipping- 20th September 2013.
- LOU signed between the Maldives Police Service to assist and provide technical assistance in Marine Accident Investigation- 8th April 2013
- Total enrolment : 202 for 11 programs
- On 5th March 2012, Business Development Service Center, (Ministry of Economic Development) signed a Service Provider Contract with Maritime Academy of Maldives to deliver Maritime Training in H.Dh. Kulhudhufushi
- Total enrolment : 78 for 5 programs
- Maritime Academy of Maldives was officially opened by Ex President Nasheed on 06th December 2011.
- Ministry of Transport & Communication and Maritime Academy of Maldives signed agreement for the development and operation of a Maritime Academy at Kulhudhuffushi, “Atholhuge”.
- Maritime Academy of Maldives website officially launched by Ex Transport Minister Mr. Mohamed adil Saleem on 25th June 2011.
- The first training program commenced on 24th April 2011.
- Maritime Academy of Maldives registered on 11th April 2010.